Where does your dog go when you have to leave him/her during the day?

30 April 2010

Meet Miranda, Charlotte, & Carrie.

I have been terrible at posting lately, and a small reason why is because I have not one, not two, but THREE foster puppies this week! It's a little bit of an experiment, and not something I will likely do very often, but it's been a joy to have these three girls stay with us for a few days. They are a special bunch of puppies - every one of them is very affectionate, playful, and adventurous. It's hard to pick a favorite! I know their small, squatty bodies, soft coats, and kisses will win everyone's hearts over when they are up for adoption tomorrow. They appear to be some kind of Cocker Spaniel/King Charles Spaniel/Retriever/Corgi/other-short-legged-breed type of mix.

Miranda:





Charlotte:





Carrie:





All the girls together:




If I was at a better point in life to add a second dog, I would possibly consider one of these girls. They're some of my favorites that I've had! (And, after having had three all at once, one would probably feel like a piece of cake).

No comments:

Post a Comment