Where does your dog go when you have to leave him/her during the day?

08 May 2011

Dog of the Month - Bella!

Recently, my dog Gabe had a play date with my friend Connie's dog, Bella. It was my first time meeting Bella, but she was so easy to love, I could not resist featuring her on the blog! I was struck with how mild mannered she was, even for being an active breed, (a Labradoodle), and younger than Gabe is, too. I think Bella embodies all the best traits of the breeds she is mixed with, and I am glad we get to see her sweet face around here for a while!

Thank you Connie for getting us some great pictures of Bella to share with readers. A little more about her:

Photographer's Name: I took all of these pics

Dog's Breed: Labradoodle

Where did you get her? I got her from a local Nebraska breeder called "Diamond Country Dogs."

What made you choose her? I wanted something that had a temperament similar to a golden retriever that didn't shed as much. Originally, I thought I wanted a goldendoodle and did my research on breeders. I decided on a breeder and tried to be as patient as possible to wait for the next available litter of goldendoodles, but a litter of labradoodles became available first and I fell in love. I asked for more pics of Bella and asked as many questions as possible-- I just knew she was the one!

Describe her in three words. Most friendly puppy (ever).

Anything else you'd like to add? Sometimes I call her "Bella Bear" because she always gets the comment that she resembles a stuffed animal. She's the friendliest, most easy-going dog I've ever had. She would prefer to have people pet her at the dog park than to actually play with the other dogs.


3 comments:

  1. right? she has the sweetest little face! the eyes do all the talking :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those eyes - CUTE!!!! -
    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete